Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Random stuff...

Taylor had her 2 month check up and shots last month! I know my blogging is behind! She weighed 9lbs 14oz!! She got a few shots and the doctor says she is doing GREAT! She is sleeping between 6-8hours a night on a regular basis and eating 6oz every 4hrs!! It is so much fun to see her growing up and smiling!! We are enjoying every minute!


I had Matt take Taylor to work with him after her shots and I went and got my hair cut! Here is a picture after the first cut!! After the weekend, I didn't think it was short enough, so I got it cut again....no pictures of that yet, but now I'm thinking I should have stuck with the first cut and not gone any shorter, oh well...hair grows!!


I dressed up Taylor and took some more pictures. It is just hard to get her to smile and take a good picture at the same time. Here are a few I took in her red polka dot dress and big red bow!




2 comments:

Lindsay said...

like the hair! :)

Jesse and Dori said...

Love the flower bow!! She is do cute.