Saturday, July 11, 2009

We are still here..lots of pictures to catch up!

Well, it has been a while and I have been an exceptionally horrible blogger. I have kept up on everyone else's blogs, but not my own. Here are some pictures of what we have been up to lately! Houston Boat Show, Father's Day, going to the lake, 4th of July, etc... Enjoy the up-to-date pictures!Taylor telling Nana all about the boats she saw at the Boat Show!


We went to the Boat Show and Taylor did GREAT!


I love my Daddy! He's the GREATEST!


Hanging out at Lake Conroe!

Daddy loves ME!


Mommy making silly faces at me!


I'm hot, lets get the a/c running!


Our family at the lake! Taylor loves the water! That day the water temp was about like luke warm bath water! Icky!

June 23, 2009 - Matt and I celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary. Matt took me to Pappa's Steakhouse and it was yummy!

She's praying we will get her out of her swing soon! She can't see the TV from the swing and she loves the TV!

Headed to Lake Cherokee for 4th of July!
Dog Kennel - check
Dog - check
Canoe - check
Grill - check
Baby Bouncer - check
Three suitcases - check
Baby - check
Bottles - check
Diapers - check
Swimsuits - check
Waffle maker - check
We figured anything we forgot we could just buy when we got there!
We just need the kitchen sink and we will be all ready to go!

Abigail and Grampa at the kiddy table! One day Taylor will be big enough for the kiddy table!


Adam is probably too big for the kiddy table!!


15 weeks old and all smiles!



Taylor laughing a little! Enjoy!

I went back to work this week which was a blessing! We are so happy to have a great sitter for Taylor! I am happy to be getting back into the swing of things at work. I'm only working three days a week so I still have time to do house stuff and enjoy Taylor growing up! I promise to keep up with the blogging a little better!

No comments: