Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Random Six Month Pictures

Taylor is six months old now!! I can't believe the time has gone by so fast! She loves to "talk" or babble, sit up, smile, eat rice cereal, sleep all night, roll all over the place, play with anything that makes noise, and play with Winnie. Anything you give her goes straight to her mouth! No teeth yet, but maybe soon!? Here are some pictures of her over the last few days.

My new favorite spot...under the coffee table! (I think she looks like me here...)
Me at one year..best picture I could find....
Taylor and her best buddy!! I had peeked around the corner and I found Winnie licking all over Taylor and she was just laughing!! I think they have an understood relationship...I'll slobber and you'll lick it up! GROSS!
Bathtime is just so much fun!
Here I am six months ago after my first bath...wow...


No comments: