Saturday, April 23, 2011

Kidney Stones and Taylor's 2nd Birthday!

I'm very late posting this, but oh well!! This month has just gone way too fast! I was dealing with kidney stones (once again) for about the last two weeks. I just plain hurt for a couple days thinking I could 'pass' the stone on my own, after a few days, I realized that wasn't going to happen. A CT scan revealed I had a 1cm stone that was too big! I had lithotripsy done on Monday to 'blast' the largest stone into smaller parts! First time I've ever been 'knocked out' for surgery, so I was a little nervous. It turned out to be very easy and now I'm feeling much better!! Thank goodness we have wonderful grandparents and Susie to help out with the girls while I wasn't feeling so great! No pictures of any of that :)!

Earlier this month we had a small party for Taylor with family and a few friends! The weather turned out nice and the kiddos were able to play outside most of the time!! Matt got to use his new BBQ pit and smoked a little bit of everything!! We had a blast! Thank you to everyone who was able to come and celebrate with us!!











No comments: