Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jordan is 6 months old :)

Oh my how time does fly! We are just getting busier and busier! Jordan is 6 months old now!! She is sitting up alone, rolling all over the place, getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth, eating veggies, interacting with us more, and as I type she is eating her toes! YUM! I love her more and more each day! She has been such a joy to have in our family! When Matt and I went to Miami we heard stories of Taylor even asking, "Where is baby Jordan?" (Jordan is going to go to kindergarten thinking her name is 'baby Jordan'.) So funny how Taylor really doesn't remember life without Jordan! So lucky to have them so close in age! I sure hope they grow up to be best friends...I know I was lucky to have a best friend in my sister!!


1 comment:

Audrey said...

She is so pretty! I can't believe how quickly 6 months has gone by! Crazy!