Sunday, January 5, 2014

Mini Reunion at Lake Cherokee

 I decided at the last minute that I was going to have a mini family reunion at the lake.  You see, we used to have a reunion every year at Lake Graham.  However, as everyone has had kids, gotten older, kids gotten involved in activities, etc it is harder and harder for everyone to get there.  It is also a lot of work!!  I discovered my in-laws lake house is just about equal distance from a few of my family and decided to invite everyone up for a quick mini reunion one weekend.  Thanks to my gracious in-laws who allowed us to enjoy their lake house!  Everyone that was able to come had a great time.  We enjoyed it and I hope to be able to do it again next year! 
















 The 'older' attendees didn't want to be photographed!  So this is 'my generation' and our kiddos!  The old folks took the pictures!

Who had fun????  ME!!!!!!!

No comments: