Wednesday, December 30, 2015

October 6, 2015 - Riley Hayes Wilcox makes her entrance!!

Riley Hayes Wilcox
Born October 6, 2015 @ 6:36pm
7lbs 0oz

On Tuesday, October 6 I had a doctor appointment to have an ultrasound and check on size and growth of our baby girl #3.  Two days prior to 39 weeks it was determined I was leaking amniotic fluid and we were going to have a baby!!!  We checked into the hospital and got started on pitocin around noon.  I got an epidural around 3:45pm.  My mom and sister picked up the girls and brought them to the hospital.  They were excited and curious and enjoyed being at the hospital as we waited for their baby sister.  Around 5:30pm my in-laws took the girls to eat dinner.  Riley Hayes Wilcox was born at around 6:30pm.  Delivery couldn't have gone better.  Epidural was perfect...I felt just enough to not be completely debilitated but enough to take the edge off.  The girls arrived back to find their baby sister was here and they got to see her get her first bath and hold her before they had to leave.  I felt great afterwards and Riley took to nursing very easily.  I can't say enough nice things about the nurses and my doctor during my stay at the hospital!  Thanks to all grandparents and my sister for helping with Taylor and Jordan!  They were able to not miss a beat and keep on going on like normal.  This meant so much to us!  Riley is the greatest baby!  We can't imagine life without her!  She just goes with the flow and is patient and sweet!
















No comments: