Thursday, April 23, 2009

More Pictures...

Last year Matt and I purchased a "nicer" camera so I could start a photography hobby. I thought photography would be a nice thing for me to be able to do alone. I have since figured out, it is much harder than it looks to take a good picture!! So many things to think about and so many buttons on the camera!! Needless to say, I haven't had much luck with learning all about it...I'm considering taking a class at the college!?!? Anyway, here are some pictures I took of Taylor.



5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I totally understand your thoughts on photography!! I wanted to do the same thing... no such luck so far. She's precious! I hope to see her in person soon... visit to College Station in your future? :)

The Adkins Family said...

She is adorable!

Jane said...

I so enjoy looking at your pictures! Taylor is a beautiful baby girl! We can hardly wait to see her and Alex (and everyone else of course!) this summer!

suzannanana said...

Okay, you were suppose to update, I even heard Matt! Haha, like you don't have your hands full!
Lori

Linda Wilcox said...

She is adorable!! I need that first one framed for Mother's Day!!