Sunday, January 1, 2012

Go Texans and BTHO Northwestern!!! WHOOP!

Liz and I went to a Texans game before Christmas! For my birthday Matt stayed home with the kiddos and let me go to the game!! He's the best! He also sent us to Pappasitos for their game day brunch, and got me a snazzy new jersey! We had fun even though the Texans lost! Thanks Liz for coming with me! Go Texans!

Joni, Randy, Matt and I were able to get away for a bit to go to the A&M Bowl Game at Reliant Stadium! It was lots of fun and we had a great time watching the Aggies win their first bowl game in ten years...might be another ten before we even get in another bowl game!!! Matt and I have put our names on the list for season tickets next season for the Aggies first season in the SEC! Gonna be rough, but we have faith!



No comments: