Sunday, January 1, 2012

The most wonderful time of the year!!!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year! We are so lucky to have so much family close! We truly cherished all the time we were able to spend with all of our family and friends!

Reluctantly, I put up all the Christmas decorations right after Thanksgiving. With an almost one year old and an almost three year old I was sure I'd regret it! And, I think I've only said, "Don't touch that!" about a thousand times! I'm glad Matt encouraged me to put up the tree and everything though! Watching the girls stare at the tree all lit up is just amazing.

We spend Friday the 23rd with my family in Whitesboro and Sherman. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with the Wilcox's and the 26th with the Moore's. My kids have been spoiled, busy, and on the go!!

Santa was very good to all of us!


Christmas Eve

Christmas Day (Santa and Christmas with the Wilcox's)
Matt and I have always joked about these tattoo sleeves and the visor with hair...so he got some this year in his stocking...haha!!


Christmas with the Moore's

No comments: